Videology is looking for an ambitious individual to prepare simple but delicious dishes in our kitchen and to assist bar staff in maintaining a clean, welcoming bar. Candidates must possess the ability to work well in a fast paced environment while paying close attention to detail. This is an untipped, entry level position with a commensurate hourly wage for approximately 15 to 20 hours per week and is a great introduction to the service industry.
● Consistently prepare/assemble menu items according the Kitchen Manager’s instructions
● Ensure that all orders are filled efficiently and quickly
● Help expedite delivery of orders and if necessary run orders
● Ensure that the kitchen is restocked as necessary during operation
● Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen at all times
● Assist bar staff in maintaining a clean and orderly bar and bar room
● Assist bar staff in maintaining a clean supply of glassware and dinner ware
● Setup and breakdown of food equipment if required
● Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
● Comply with Health Department regulations
● A team player with good communication skills
● Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
● An ability to follow detailed instructions with a “can do” attitude
● Food Handlers license not required but is a plus
Please email email@example.com with a resume/cover letter.